Benefits of Installing a Programmable Thermostat
Programmable thermostats have become increasingly popular in Atlanta-area households over the past couple of decades. Homeowners all over Georgia have been discovering the numerous benefits programmable thermostats offer them and also their families. Are you primarily focused on saving money every month? Or you’re determined to improve your family’s comfort? If so there are several reasons why installing a programmable thermostat can benefit you.
6 Reasons to Install a Programmable Thermostat in Your Home
- Monthly Savings. Simply put, programmable thermostats have the potential to save you a lot of money over time. Think about it this way; If you’re able to raise the temp in your home by 1 degree in the summer or also lower it by 1 degree in the winter, you can save around 2% on your energy bill. If you’re able to use a programmable thermostat to raise or also lower the temperature by more than 1 degree (when you’re at work or away on vacation, or even while you’re asleep) you can save even more. Over time, the savings can really add up.
- Leverage Modern Technology. Modern programmable thermostats are even more advanced than you may think. These days, many programmable thermostats give homeowners the ability to manage their entire HVAC system through a smartphone application. In addition, some top-of-the-line models even have the ability to alert you to system malfunction.
- Reliable Temperatures. Programmable thermostats can reliably manage your home’s climate. Your programmable thermostat can easily determine the ideal time to activate the air conditioner or heater to keep temperatures exactly where you want them. You’ll never have to spend time running back and forth to the thermostat to make sure you and your family are comfortable.
- Coordinate Multiple Climate Zones. If your home has multiple climate zones, programmable thermostats can help you properly manage these zones.
- Increase the Lifespan of Your System. Since programmable thermostats help older and also newer HVAC systems run more efficiently, they can effectively extend their lifespan.
- Increase Your Energy Efficiency. Finally, programmable thermostats will increase your home’s energy efficiency by optimizing your heating and also your cooling system. This is good for your budget and the environment.
Contact Neese Today!
If you’re trying to decide if a programmable thermostat is right for you, give your friends at Neese a call. We strongly feel that the majority of homeowners can benefit from installing a programmable thermostat since they can extend the life of your system and also save you money at the same time. Therefore Contact us today!