Air Conditioner Repairs with Neese Heating & Air Conditioning
Here in the greater Atlanta area, we feel it’s essential for our clients to know some of the telltale signs that indicate their air conditioner needs to be repaired. When you are well-informed about these signs; you can often save yourself from having to pay for large, costly repairs down the road and also increase your comfort.
To help you understand some of the various ways your AC can indicate something is wrong; we’ve put together a list of 9 common air conditioner warning signs.
9 Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs Repairing
- No Cool Air. If turn your air conditioner on but cool air isn’t coming out of your vents, give us a call.
- Poor Air Flow. If you turn your air conditioner on but notice there’s very little airflow, you need to book a repair appointment with us.
- High Humidity. If your air conditioner can no longer handle the Atlanta humidity, it most likely needs to be serviced.
- Varying Temperatures. If the temperature seems to be different in every room in your home, your HVAC system probably needs to be repaired.
- Thermostat Discrepancies. If your thermostat reads 72, but it feels more like 80, we also need to examine your thermostat.
- Frequent Cycling. If your AC regularly kicks on and also off in rapid succession, one of our technicians should take a look at it.
- HVAC Leaks. You should never see standing water or also evidence of leaks in and around your system. If you do call us right away.
- Strange Sounds. Your AC unit shouldn’t make strange or weird sounds, including banging, grinding, or knocking. If you turn the AC on and something sounds a bit weird, give us a call.
- Strange Smells. Your AC system shouldn’t smell funny either. If the air coming from your ducts smells moldy, dusty, or it smells like something is burning, schedule a service call.
Contact Neese Heating & Air Conditioning Today
No matter what kind of AC unit you have or what type of repairs it needs, Neese Heating & Air Conditioning is up to the task. Call us today to schedule your AC repairs.