Schedule Heating and Cooling Maintenance
The Neese team strongly encourages our clients to adhere to an HVAC maintenance schedule. By having semi-annual maintenance performed on your system, you can make it last much longer. You can also make sure your system is in good shape ahead of the winter and summer months.
There are several reasons why we suggest HVAC maintenance, but some are certainly worth highlighting here. We’ve put together this list of the biggest reasons why you should have your HVAC system routinely serviced.
Benefits of Routine HVAC Maintenance
- Guaranteed Comfort. If your HVAC system isn’t properly maintained, it will have a hard keeping your home’s temperatures and humidity right where you want it. When your system is properly serviced, it’ll heat/cool your home better. This means you and your family will enjoy year-round comfort at home.
- Improved Air Quality. Routine HVAC maintenance can also help you breathe better. During a maintenance appointment, your tech will examine and clean/replace the air filter. They will also check to see if there are any issues with the filter compartment. These checks and tasks will make sure your system filters out dirt, dust, and allergens before they enter your home.
- Safety First. When a system isn’t properly maintained, it can become hazardous to operate. During your maintenance appointment, we’ll perform the checks and tasks necessary to keep you and your family safe.
- Money Savings. Having your system routinely serviced can save you money in three primary ways:
- Longer Lifespan. Well-serviced systems undergo less wear and tear, meaning they’ll last longer.
- Fewer Major Repairs. We’ll look for and fix issues while they’re still small. When we can catch problems early, we can save you money on costly repairs.
- Lower Your Bills. Healthy HVAC systems are also much more energy efficient. This, in turn, will lower your energy bills. During your appointment, we will:
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Test the system’s airflow
- Examine your ductwork
- Clean or change the air filter
- Tighten all loose connections
- Test your thermostat’s calibration
- Test your system’s controls
Schedule Your Next Maintenance Appointment Today!
Are you ready to schedule your routine maintenance appointment? Contact Neese today. Our autumn appointments are filling up fast; call today to avoid disappointment!