Heating and Air equipment manufacturers engineer their products for rugged dependability through many heating and cooling seasons. Like any machine with moving parts, critical internal components experience stress and wear over time, especially in climates with extreme summer heat. Regardless of age, heating and cooling systems require regular HVAC service to avoid unexpected breakdowns and continue operating at peak performance.
Routine maintenance is an essential element in maximizing system efficiency and extending the life of the equipment. It is also a critical component in an effective indoor air quality strategy. On a seasonal basis, our factory-trained and certified technicians visit the customer’s home or office to provide a number of vital HVAC services. As a reputable and experienced contractor in Alpharetta GA, Neese Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. can optimize virtually any major brand of equipment. Our technicians are outfitted with the latest diagnostic tools that can locate potential problems before the unit actually malfunctions.
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL HVAC MAINTENANCE
Our initial consultation includes three vital services:
- Survey of the Equipment: We inspect and record the condition, age and repair history of all major system components. This survey can often identify the true cost of operating the equipment once annual fuel and repair costs are factored in.
- Recommendations: The survey process exposes system deficiencies and helps us develop a strategy to enhance indoor comfort and lower operating costs.
Once the survey and recommendation process is completed, we schedule seasonal appointments to conduct a variety of important tests and inspections. Our maintenance programs are extensive and include many important services.
- Test the refrigerant charge
- Clean the condensate drains and also inspect the lines
- Clean condensing and also evaporator coils
- Remove debris from outdoor grilles and also clean cabinets
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Test compressor
- Inspect and also tighten electrical connections
- Test and inspect defrost controls, contactors and also fan motor
- Test for amp draw and also continuity across all motors
- Verify temperature at the supply registers
- Inspect and also test the heat exchanger
- Adjust burners to improve combustion efficiency
- Test and also calibrate the blower assembly
- Test and also adjust the ignition system
- Inspect the flue pipe assembly
- Measure and also adjust gas pressure for furnaces
- Clean permanent filters and also replace disposables
- Clean condensate drains and also inspect the lines for leaks
Customers who elect to purchase an HVAC service agreement receive a 20 percent discount on parts and labor. Maintenance contracts include provisions for priority service during periods of high seasonal demand and emergency service within 24 hours for catastrophic failures.
THE BENEFITS OF REGULAR MAINTENANCE
Regular HVAC maintenance can help lower energy costs, improve indoor comfort and extend the life of the equipment. For customers in the Atlanta metropolitan area, Neese Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. is the best choice in HVAC maintenance, service, installation and repair. Contact us today to learn more.
Learn More About Our Other Services:
- AC and Heating Installation
- Heating and AC Repair
- AC and Heating Financing
- HVAC Service Agreements
- Indoor Air Quality
- Home Energy Audits
- Water Heater Installation
- Ductless Heat Pumps
Learn More About Our Service Area:
Why Choose Neese Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.?